Thursday, August 25, 2011

C'est Moi!

Hey, well my name's Hannah. I'm a sophomore here at the University of Idaho, majoring in Sociology with emphasis on Criminology.
A  big part of my life involves being a mother to my two year old son William, mostly known as Liam. He's got red hair and momma's big brown eyes :) With the support of my family, I made it through High School and all the way here!! Yay!! Go me! 
I'm also a member of the Vandal Marching Band, I do colorguard, pretty much it's my job to make the band look good. Lots of fun but it doesn't come without work! I'm really thankful how helpful all the professors here at U of I are, and also how understanding everyone can be. In the past year alone, I have learned more than I thought possible and am just really glad that I don't have to be that typical teen mom who drops out of high school and never finishes her education.
Also if you notice the URL, you'll see it says sociology, that's because I set up this blog account for my soc class I took over the summer and I just deleted all of that and am now using it for this class... this is also not my gmail account, I couldn't remember my password so I used my exes.. which he is completely fine with.

No comments:

Post a Comment